How do I get my Hurricane credit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get my Hurricane credit?

We faced an extraordinary coincidence of severe weather/Hurricane conditions this summer, forcing cancellation of events at COTA on August 26-27 (HARVEY), and then Sebring, Sept 15th (IRMA). Drivers registered for those track events all retain a 100% full-value credit, with no expiration, to apply to any future Chin Track Days event. If you are one of those drivers, here's how to get your future credit:
    • For the future event of your choice, login and follow the normal registration path to complete your entry.
    • When you reach the final screen, click the button for "Instructors Only". This will save your entry. It is not necessary for you to make payment.
    • Please send an email to our staff to request your credit applied to the unpaid entry. We'll handle it from there.
    What is the value of your credit? Any member can login on their account and see. On the 'my account' menu, see "view my registration history". Click on the past event that got cancelled, and see your amount paid.

Thanks to all drivers for your patience with these unfortunate "act-of-God" events that prevented the scheduled track event from occurring.
    Last edited by The Management; 10-05-2017, 04:47 PM.
    Drive Well, The management
Working...
X