2006 Mazda MX5 Miata

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Mazda MX5 Miata

2006 Miata LE. 6 speed manual, cruise, PW, PL, key-less entry with 2 key fobs. Excellent mechanical condition. Recent brakes and all fluids changed. Exterior is in very good condition with no rust. There are a few chips and scratches that you would expect with it's age and mileage. The top is in great condition. No tears, rips or leaks. The LE was a special limited edition made only in 2006. It comes with a unique Velocity Red paint that was used on no other Miata. The paint has a high metallic content and is quite striking. This particular LE came with the suspension package that included Bilstein shocks and a limited slip differential. The interior is excellent with no rips, tears or worn spots. I have included a picture of under the trunk carpet. This is where you would see any evidence of a current or prior leak. Notice how clean it is. I would not hesitate to drive the car anywhere. The tires have plenty of tread left. It will make a great, reliable driver that will give you lots of enjoyment. It would also make a good track car starting point as it already has the LSD. Selling because I found and bought my dream Miata.

$5950 OBO.
    Last edited by The Management; 08-15-2019, 11:54 AM.
    Jim Pomroy
    Event Manager
    Chief Instructor

Chin Track Days
    chintrackdays.com
    Jim@chintrackdays.com

Jim Pomroy
    Event Manager
    Chief Instructor

Chin Track Days
    chintrackdays.com
    Jim@chintrackdays.com