No announcement yet.

Chin Track Days Announces Transition of Scott Bartlett to New Role with PCNA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chin Track Days Announces Transition of Scott Bartlett to New Role with PCNA

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*
    Chin Track Days Announces Transition of Scott Bartlett to New Role with Porsche Cars North America
    Chin team’s talent is recognized by iconic sports car brand

Braselton, Ga – July 21, 2017 – Chin Track Days has announced that Chin Track Days Event Manager Scott Bartlett has been named to the position of Manager, Motorsports and Driving Events – Porsche Cars North America. After a strong 3 year run with Chin Track Days, Bartlett will step-down effective Monday, August 7th. Scott explains, “my new role with PCNA will be to oversee motorsports and marketing-based driving events in the USA, as well as further develop and strengthen the Porsche Motorsport racecar business and customer racing programs.”

“The Chin Track Days leadership team congratulates Scott on this positive career step”, said Mark Hicks, GM and COO of Chin Track Days. “We thank Scott for standard-setting performance in the 3 years he has worked with us.” Hicks noted, “Our tight team will look forward to selectively recruiting another high-achieving, multi-tasking wizard with a passion for motorsports and track events to fill this job opening.” Wei-Shen Chin, CEO of Chin Track Days, added: “Chin Track Days is saddened to see Scott go; but, it’s obvious that the PCNA opportunity is irresistible!. The offer from PCNA recognizes Scott’s strong skill set, which Chin Track Days helped develop. We wish Scott and his family continuing life-long success”. Bartlett replied, “I am looking forward to this next chapter in my motorsports career, and would not have this opportunity without Chin Track Days' incredible leadership team, Chief Instructors, volunteers, and clients. They have all provided a platform for me to succeed as an Event Manager with Chin Track Days. I cannot adequately express my gratitude to the rest of the Chin management team for the support they have provided, especially during this transition to Porsche Cars North America. I will always consider Chin Track Days to be my motorsports family home."

Bartlett will assume his new role with Porsche beginning Tuesday, August 8th.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Chin Track Days: With headquarters in Hoschton, GA and Lake Mary, FLA, Chin Track Days is one of the leading providers of sports car track events in the USA. Chin Track Days offers events for driving enthusiasts at America’s greatest road course tracks, including Sebring, Road Atlanta, VIR, Watkins Glen, COTA, and many more. With a calendar of over 55 annual events, at 15 different tracks, Chin receives more than 9000 driver entries annually, and is recognized as a best-in-class standard setter for the category. Chin is also affiliated with the Motorsport Safety Foundation, leading the way in track safety, driver safety education, and instructor training and qualification. www.ChinTrackDays.com

About Porsche Cars North America: PCNA is the US corporate headquarters and exclusive importer for the iconic Porsche brand. Dealer development, marketing, brand management, inventory management and distribution, training, and all other facets of major automotive manufacturer corporate support are housed in the Atlanta, GA location. www.Porsche.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by The Management; 08-01-2017, 01:46 AM.
    Drive Well, The management
Working...
X